This E-Guide is specifically curated to positively change the experience and working relationships between parents, families, advocates, teachers, and school administrators. If you are searching for how to overcome Anxiety, feelings of fear, learn the “ins” and “outs” of the IEP process, want to know the RIGHT questions to ask, build a positive relationship with teachers, and become a positive advocate for your child… THIS IS THE GUIDE FOR YOU!
Through this E-Guide, parents and families will:
- learn the steps to positively shift their mindset with Special Education.
- identify areas of need from a new and enlightened perspective.
- learn how to choose effective goals for a better quality of life.
- learn how to ask THE RIGHT questions to GET ANSWERS.
- feel empowered by positively engaging in the IEP Process.
- access a lifetime’s worth of tools that can be used at any grade level.
With over 11 years experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist, Araine McWhinney, noticed a gap in support families. With this in mind, the Parent Guide to Successful School Meetings was created.